Tailor made treks and tours
If you want to live your own experience, Salento Trekking wants you know the magic of the nature in the paramount, planning to make your travel a memory for lifetime, for that reason we offer a personalized service and we will take the time to make sure all your questions are answered, furthermore we have excellent guides, accommodations and outfitters to ensure you have a safe, successful and meaningful adventure.
Some examples of our custom treks
- 1 day – 18kms (mostly downhill)
- Highest point: 3,400m
- Highlight: Forest of Palma de Cera, experience the old route to Bogota in a 1970 Land Rover, panoramic view of the Andes.
Reserva Natural “La Cabaña”
- 2 days – 34kms
- Highest point: 2,650m
- Highlight: Exclusive access to the Natural Reserve, bosque alto-andino, pre-paramo, stalactites and stalagmites cave, lagoon, panoramic view of the Andes.
- 2 days – 31kms
- Highest point: 4,400m
- Highlight: Bosque de Niebla, Valle of Romerales, view of the glacier the Nevado Del Tolima, stay at traditional finca
Catch the Stars (Climb)
- 4 days – 41kms
- Highest point: 5,250
- Highlight: climb to the top of the glacier the Nevado Del Tolima
What is included?
- Transportation from Salento to Valle de Cocora and back
- Bilingual English/Spanish guide
- All meals: breakfasts, lunches, 2 dinners and snacks
- Insurance policy
- Luggage transportation
What is not included?
- Breakfast on the first morning
- Dinner on the last night
- Tips for the guide